Sweet Nothin


I had some pictures, but I didn't have anything to write. Nothing that might be worth something. I had just my sunday. Have you got an idea of the funniest thing?
I took a shower, dressed up. I was almost ready to go out when I suddenly realized that I was without my travel card. I'd forgotten it in my parka and Andrea was wearing it.
Jeez! 

I was pretty disperate, I felt like in a jail, the weather wasn't good enough to persuade me to buy a one day travel card. So before deciding to go out with my pois umbrella I took some pictures ,then I went to buy a grinded coffee's pack. ( didn't want to be without it on Monday morning! Nothing would be worse than that! )

That's it! During the afternoon I'd have nice Skype calls with my father and one friend of mine in Italy, with him we've been dreaming about USA. Was like being there! 
After, when the conversation ended, I found out that I was in London. Not enough , but still pretty good.

Hope your sunday has been better than mine! 
At least I tidy a bit!
-
Avevo alcune foto, ma non avevo nulla da scrivere. Nulla che potesse valere qualcosa. Ho avuto solo la mia domenica. Avete un'idea della cosa più divertente?
Ho fatto una doccia, vestita. Ero quasi pronta a uscire quando improvvisamente mi resi conto che ero senza la mia travel card. L'avevo dimenticata nel mio parka e Andrea lo indossava.
Cribbio!

Ero abbastanza disperato, mi sentivo come in una prigione, il tempo non era abbastanza buono per convincermi a comprare una travel card per un giorno. Quindi, prima di decidere di uscire con il mio ombrello a pois, ho scattato qualche foto, poi sono andata a comprare un pacchetto di caffè macinato. (Non volevo essere senza il lunedi mattina! Niente sarebbe stato peggio di quello!)

Questo è tutto! Nel pomeriggio ho avuto un paio di piacevoli chiamate su Skype con mio padre e un mio amico in Italia, con lui abbiamo sognato gli USA. Era come essere lì!
Dopo, quando la conversazione si è conclusa, ho scoperto che ero a Londra. Non abbastanza, ma ancora piuttosto buono.

Spero che la vostra domenica sia stata migliore della mia! 
alla fine ho sistemato un pò almeno! 


x
( :





Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

National Museum of the American Indian

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.