Rainy Sunday Morning



This post drives me crazy  ! I'm completely fell in love with the pictures and how she built the post !
She's interested in fashion, but I think in a different way! Jeez ! I just wanted post her blog to show what she's done. It's amazing ! Don't you think ? 


Loads of people has blog! Sometimes is just because you want a little piece of virtual world to show how you feel in front of the world. Sometimes is just because you feel as you have something to say to the whole world. And sometimes ( we have this case too! ) is just because you have a tongue..well...fingers, and time to waste. I was thinking about all of it. And at the end I thought that carry on with a blog is like let taking life to your mind, your dreams and your ideal type of life. 

Today is sunday and probably yesterday would be better if I accepted to work instead of planning to go somewhere. The weather is terrible and is impossible to anywhere. I'll start my reclusion as housewife and keep this small place tidy and clean ! 

A few days ago I had a free afternoon, and I began to look around with my camera, I just did a small video, nothing special but I'd like to share it with all you !

Have a nice Sunday! 

( :


Questo post mi fa impazzire! Sono completamente innamorata delle immagini e di come ha costruito il post!
E 'interessata alla moda, ma credo che in un modo diverso! Cribbio! Volevo solo postare il suo blog per mostrare quello che ha fatto. E 'incredibile! Non credete?


Un sacco di gente ha blog! A volte è solo perché si vuole un piccolo pezzo di mondo virtuale per mostrare come ci si sente di fronte al mondo. A volte è solo perché si sente di avere qualcosa da dire al mondo intero. E a volte (abbiamo anche questo caso!) È solo perché si ha una lingua .. beh ... le dita, e tempo da perdere. Stavo pensando a tutto ciò. E alla fine ho pensato che portare avanti un blog è come far prendere vita alla tua mente, i tuoi sogni e il tipo ideale di vita.

Oggi è domenica e ieri, probabilmente sarebbe stato meglio se avessi accettato di lavorare invece di pianificare di andare da qualche parte. Il tempo è terribile e non posso andare da nessuna parte. Inizierò la mia reclusione come casalinga e tenere questo piccolo posto ordinato e pulito!

Pochi giorni fa ho avuto un pomeriggio libero, e ho cominciato a guardarmi in giro con la mia macchina fotografica, ho appena fatto un piccolo video, niente di speciale, ma mi piacerebbe condividerlo con tutti voi!

Buona Domenica!




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

National Museum of the American Indian

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.