Having a nice "english" dinner with a really old friend and her half !






Taking home people from our city is such a pleasure! Especially when they are so welcomed. Is like introducing our life to them. 

"Look now this one is my life. I want you to know how I'm living." 

That's so important to me. To make them part of that, feeling them closer than when I was living in Italy. It's like home. 

I love it in all of its form. 
Having a chat, eating some junk food mixed with a traditional plate of pasta with tomato sause. 

And after the sweet taste of a big slice of chocolate cheesecake. 

Sooner I want to do a real album of pictures. I want to have them in paper too so I can feel them...



Portare a casa persone della propria città è proprio un piacere ! Specialmente quando sono così ben voluti ! E' come introdurre la propria vita a loro! 

"Guarda questa adesso è la mia vita! Voglio che tu sappia come vivo."

Questo è veramente importante per me ! Fare in modo che ne facciano parte, sentendoli più vicini di quando vivevo in Italia. E' come sentirsi a casa. 

Amo tutto questo in ogni sua forma. 
Avere una chiacchierata, mangiare schifezze mixate con un piatto tradizionale di pasta al sugo. 

..E dopo il gusto dolce di una grande fetta di cheesecake al cioccolato. 

Presto voglio creare un album reale di fotografie. Le voglio avere in carta, per toccarle...

Good Night 
( : 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.

Who said "Can't" ?