A big tattoo on my shoulder !


The house’s full of books, italian books, english books, manuals, paper, white sheets, dirty curriculum, curriculum used to thank the world for the birthday wishes.
There are cameras around the whole house and I don’t want to talk about the clothes. They are everywhere, tidily scattered around this house.
There’s Huna walking around the living room thinking that no one take care of what she’s doing, while we all are laughing at her during every fall or tumble.

Every moment when I put myself in front of the keyboard it doesn’t mean to be the right moment. Perhaps just at night, when I feel more comfortable ( it’s just appearence ? ) and then I try to calm down and let my head dictate the right words.

Tonight I reached a conclusion, New york’s streets never will be as the London’s ones, but equally the London’s ones will never be as the New York’s ones. It's something so trivial, but so infinite that makes me smile thinking about how those words are kidding me in abstract way.

Since I’m here till today, even now that my friends are here. I tried to make myself stranger to my old life, even if difficult to say “No, I don’t go back anymore” now I only look forward…

For now I look at my upward path, apology for prolonged absence and I promise news as soon as possible.

-

La casa è piena di libri, in italiano, in inglese, manuali, carta, fogli bianchi, curriculum sporchi, curriculum utilizzati per ringraziare il mondo degli auguri di compleanno.
Ci sono macchinette fotografiche sparse per la casa, per non parlare dei vestiti. Sono ovunque, ordinatamente sparsi per questa casa.
C'è Huna che passeggia ogni tanto per la Living Room credendo che nessuno faccia a caso a lei , mentre noi tutti ridiamo sotto i baffi ad ogni caduta o capitombolo

Ogni momento in cui mi metto alla tastiera non sembra essere quello giusto. Forse solo a sera, quando mi sento un po' più tranquilla ( che sia solo un'apparenza ? ) e allora cerco di calmarmi e lasciare la mente dettare le parole giuste.

Stasera ho raggiunto la conclusione, che le strade di New York non saranno mai quelle di Londra, ma ugualmente quelle di Londra non saranno mai quelle di New York. E' una cosa talmente banale, ma talmente infinita che mi viene da sorridere a come si prenda gioco di me questo concetto un po' astratto.

Da quando sono qui sino a oggi, anche ora che ci sono i miei amici. Ho cercato di rendermi estranea alla mia vecchia vita, anche se è difficile dire “No, non torno più indietro” adesso guardo solamente avanti...

Per adesso vedo il mio percorso solo che in salita, mi scuso per la prolungata assenza e prometto novità al più presto possibile.









Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

National Museum of the American Indian

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.