Some picture from my camera..



This morning I wanted to try to do such a kind vintage pictures with photoshop. I took some pictures yesterday night when we've gone to Camden and we sat on the quay in front of the river. Who was smoking, who was drinking, who was talking about school, who was talking about fashion ..blablabla. I decided to ask to everyone "Do you mind if I take any pictures ?" 
They've agreed so I started ..and this is the result!

-

Questa mattina ho voluto provare a fare delle foto tipo vintage con photoshop. Ne ho scattate alcune ieri, quando siamo andati a Camden e ci siamo seduti sul molo di fronte al fiume. Chi stava fumando, chi stava bevendo, chei stava parlando di scuola, chi parlava di moda .. blablabla. Ho deciso di chiedere a tutti "Vi dispiace se scatto alcune fotografie?"
Hanno accettato così ho iniziato …e questo è il risultato!






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

National Museum of the American Indian

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.