Details








   


Just some picture to showing my lovely week end chilling
 in London!
At last , the weather is going to be day by day better also the temperature is warm now. 
This make me really really happy ! Today it's been the first time without any jumper! At beginning I felt a bit cold but then it's been perfect !

Now is the time ! As you understood I will try from today to write in english as well, I'm here since last september my english is not perfect , but I'm improving it ! I've realized that every day is a chance to learn something, a new word, new way to say something, a way to pronounce and stuff like that. 

I'm ready to start and try , hope you'll be glad ! 

-
Solo alcune foto per mostrare il mio amato week end di relax a Londra!
Alla fine il tempo sta migliorando giorno dopo giorno ed inoltre le temperature sono sempre più calde ora !
Questo mi fa' sentire molto felice! Oggi è stato il primo giorno senza maglione! All'inizio sentivo freddo , ma dopo è stato perfetto !
E' l'ora! Come avrete capito da oggi proverò a scrivere anche in inglese, sono qui dallo scorso settembre, il mio inglese non è perfetto, ma lo sto migliorando! Ho realizzato che ogni giorno è una possibilità per imparare qualcosa, una nuova parola, un nuovo modo di dire, come pronunciare e cose del genere! 
Son pronta a provare, spero che vi faccia piacere !




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

National Museum of the American Indian

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.