Surprise a black pride in Vauxhall...!

As soon as I received the score from the University my summer has started!
I was really happy cause I passed all my subjects without needed to go back to them afterwards!
I'm now just enjoying my free time, with my friends and my boy who really does take care about me and for whom I'm saying thanks to whoever is up there.


I'm having people around that fascinate me and makes me feel like taking pictures of them and trying to
don't forget their faces and smile. 

I'm going around with still the same friends as before, but we can feel that something has changed is not as before. It is more " True " is something more connected then before and something that I'm really enjoying every single time. 




On Sunday we were wondering around what to do when we ended up in the park in Vauxhall that was crowded of people cause a Gay Black Parade going on.
Was to me actually really nice look at all those people celebrating,... who was high, who was just drank...
Who was giving insane reasons...
Who was trying to do some charity....

Who was just sitting enjoying the atmosphere...
Who was looking for his owner to keep celebrating with him...
Who was selling colours to keep the atmosphere up...

Who was feeding her baby...
Who were having a pic nic.. 
Who probably were wondering what the hell was doing there..
Who was checkin her outfit...
Who was running in the sun without any worries...
Who was taking the last sunlights... 

Who was playing with her kid...

Who was dancing in the middle of the park..

And them staying with me for today..

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

National Museum of the American Indian

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.