Honest people

Good evening, almost a week has gone after the last post and during this time I came up with a different sort of conclusion. I remember that some time ago someone told: “You’ll be able to make a special bond with people from 16 to 24 years old - after that, you will see that it will get harder to establish a durable connection with people.” How true is that? I’m myself, in the situation where like I’m surrounded by many new people, but is so incredibly hard to get them to know me or even to get them to know me. And plus if you do get to know them, seems like there’s nothing interesting to look for in some of them. The other day I was talking to a friend of many, a really close one, she told me that we should never lose the ability to be curious and that is what takes a step further; was probably something I knew already, but how good it is when someone tells you in their own words? When you see that isn’t just something cloudy being pictured sometimes in your mind, but that curiosity itself is what makes the difference. 
People aren’t gonna remember about you, but you gotta give something to them not to forget you. So it will a good thing to start giving yourself ideas and brief to make people think about them, every day make at least one out-of-your-comfort-zone question for someone.
It has not to be “How are you?”, it has not to be something easy to reply to, but something that could give them to think and be curious themselves about you. 

A few days ago I went to see the game at the pub and unexpectedly I’ve met this girl we used to go out many years ago. “Life has changed and is good,” she says to us, me and Lorenzo. The three of us looked at each other in a meaningful way understanding our glances in a matter of seconds; the thing that life has changed and it keeps evolving, is like getting lost in the same forest all over again, being sure of where the path is but almost unconsciously mistaking it all the time, until you find it and you can’t believe how easy it was to find it. Life is a looping thing and eventually, everything will repeat. During this time, I wished I could gain more people skill in this life and become more and more comfortable with the acquired ones from previous experiences. 

The truth naked and crude is that people actually suck, and you gotta deal with this. The more you grow, the more you will learn. The faster you’ll do, the less you going to be affected by negative energies. Because it takes a minute, or a wrong phrase to transform your mouth in a human volcano of burning words. - I’ve decided to delete the last part of this post, because of a very strong language, that I refuse to use on this blog - lol

With (self) love

N x

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

National Museum of the American Indian

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.