.. A lot to loose / a lot to earn..

Here we are ! the olimpics will start tonight in about one hour. I've been working all day , but I'm feeling like something important is going to happen just now. The people aren't in the streets, they're at the Olimpic park or at home ready for the opening celebration in front of their tvs.

I know, I've been ages without write anything, but now here I am after almost one month. My father and my sister are now nearly ready to go back to Italy I spent with them one month day more day less and is time to say goodbye them. I'm not too worried about it at the end of the month I'll see again. On Monday a new life will start for me and for the people who are going to live with me ! I'm so gratefully and I pray that everything will be perfect.

Tonight I'm happy! I'm going back home with my sister on my left and father next to her. We gonna do some shopping , cook something and then we'll watch a movie all together. Is this Friday night ? Yes it is.

I'm hoping the best for me and my mates. Never will stop us, young , wild and free as we are.

- - - - - - - - - -

Eccoci qua i giochi olimpici cominciano stasera in un'ora circa. Sono stata a lavoro tutto il giorno , ma sento come se qualcosa di importante stesse per accadere solo adesso. La gente non è per strada, Son al parco olimpionico o a casa pronte per la cerimonia di apertura davanti i loro televisori.

Lo so, sono stata un sacco di tempo senza scrivere niente , ma ora sono qui dopo quasi un mese. Mio padre e mia sorella sono pronti per tornare in Italia , ho passato con loro un mese giorno più giorno meno ed ora è il momento di salutarli. Non sono troppo preoccupata alla fine del mese li rivedrò di nuovo. Lunedì comincerà una nuova vita per me e le persone che vivranno con me! Sono molto grata e prego che tutto sia perfetto.

Stasera sono felice ! sto tornando a casa con mia sorella alla sinistra e mio padre vicino a lei. Faremo due compere, cucineremo qualcosa e dopo guarderemo un film tutti insieme. È venerdì sera! Si , lo è.

Sto sperando il meglio per me ed i miei compagni . Niente ci fermerà , giovani, selvaggi e liberi come siamo.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

E il valore (scontato ) delle piccole cose...-.-

National Museum of the American Indian

When there is nothing else to burn, you gotta set yourself on fire.